Instructions: subject:operations security[Course Objectives
- 1) Recognize the concepts, processes, roles and rationale for the organization’s IT Policy Framework.
- 2) Identify challenges and barriers that may inhibit the success of an IT Security Policy structure.
- 3) Establish policies related to data risks and roles the incident response team.
- 4) Understand how to design, organize, implement and maintain IT Security Policy Framework.
- 5) Develop IT Security Policies and/or Framework that would govern a business scenario.]Required Resources
Johnson, Rob. Security Policies and Implementation Issues Second Edition, Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2015
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected ]and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.