Use the same organization that you selected (Coca-Cola Company)
Management has reviewed your work from two weeks ago about how the employees’ low job motivation may affect the company internally and externally and determined that there is sufficient evidence to support an organizational change. It has asked you to recommend changes that will help to boost employee job motivation.
Recall that a survey showed job motivation among employees was lower than average, with complaints such as:
- My job is so boring!
- My boss micromanages me but never tells me how I’m doing.
- I’ve been in my position for seven to fifteen years, but I am never allowed to provide any input about making the work better.
Write a paper in which you:
- Defend at least two organizational changes and explain how these changes will improve job motivation in the workforce. Support your recommendations by citing the theories covered in the readings or your own research.
- Assess potential conflicts that may arise due to the changes, including why you anticipate these conflicts.
- Justify a change implementation plan for leading the change initiatives and helping the organization overcome any resistance to the changes.
- Justify an appropriate communication plan that announces the changes and continues through the change management process.
(This paper needs to be APA format, 6-8pages, also needs to have a cover page and reference. No plagarism, 100% original and tutor I have attached the 2 previous pages as references).