Read the case study and answer following questions, attached
Case study questions: 1. What is the main problem that Murarka is facing?
2. How can Murarka find out if the process involved in the premium express scheme is under statistical control?
3. What is meant by random causes and assignable causes of variation? List a few conditions when it becomes imperative to carefully investigate process variations even if the process is under statistical control.
4. How can Murarka identify the potential causes for the delay in the delivery of the shipments booked under the premium express scheme? Explain and show related method.
5. Explain in detail an approach Murarka could take to identify the major causes for the delay in shipment.
6. What is meant by process capability? How can Murarka find out if the new processes were meeting the target defect proportion?