Pathophysiology for Infertility in Men 250 words minimum for pathophysiology portion of the assignment.
BRIEFLY explain THE FOLLOWING:
1. Primary hypogonadism
3 diagnostic tests-
1.Sperm concentration <15 million sperm/mL (oligozoospermia)
2. Sperm Morphology < 4 is normal
3. Seminal fluid parameters results would be poor liquefaction, low ejaculate volume <1.5, decreased seminal pH, presence of fructose, increased leukocyte count.
1. chorionic gonadotropin 2500 international units IM, SUBQ twice weekly for 6 months
2. follirtrophin alfa- 150 units subq 3 times weekly
3. ART (corticosteroids) (IVF)
4. Tamoxifen 20mg orally daily 3-6 months (hormone)
No plagiarism, APA format, with 3 references no more than 5 years old.