- Use the attachment to answer the following questions
- What is a mandatory subject of bargaining?
- Can a union waive its right to bargain over a mandatory subject of bargaining?
- Would the established labor agreement apply to this case study?
- Was management’s refusal to bargain over the subject of surveillance camera usage in the workplace a violation of the duty to bargain in good faith under the Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA) as amended? If so, what should be the appropriate remedy?
- Discuss the merits of the parties’ respective positions in this case.
Holley, W. H., Jr., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western.