- Submission must be a minimum of 500 words (this excludes your name, class information, title page, references, etc.). This 500 word minimum refers to your actual response to the prompt.
- Must fully address the prompt
- Submissions must not contain spelling errors, grammar errors, syntax errors, errors in concepts, etc. In other words, you are to proofread and edit your work before final submission. Expectation is that you use Grammarly to check your work for errors
- See the Writing Resources Module for more information
- No plagiarism! See the course syllabus, university policy, the Getting Started Module, and the Writing Resources Module for more information
- Please note that your submission will be processed through Turnitin. Your submission should have less than 15% similarity as other sources (including direct quotes but excluding Title Page and References Page). You can resubmit your assignment until the final deadline as many times as you want. Note that after the third submission, it may take Turnitin up to 48 hours to process a new report. Therefore, please plan accordingly.
- Paper must use APA 7th edition format
- References are not required but any statements of fact or thoughts that are not your own must be appropriately cited.
- You are strongly encouraged to paraphrase rather than use direct quotes when using information from other sources . This will help you to avoid exceeding the 15% similarity limit in Turnitin (see above and the syllabus for more information)
- Title Page and Abstract not required
Which theories best explains offending behaviors of persons with mental illness, disabilities, and veterans? How should the criminal justice system use these theories to help design appropriate responses and programs to reduce offending and victimization among these groups? Be sure to explain your responses.