1. About Me – Tell us who you are: Where you come from: where you live now; and what your hobbies and interests are.
2. Course Outcomes – Find and list the official course outcomes for each of your other (non-externship) courses. This list should be broken down by course with the proper course prefix, number, and name.
3. About My Company – Tell us about the company where you work: whether it is large or small; the industry that it serves (retail, hospitality, financial, healthcare, technology, government, education, etc.) the location of the company; and the company’s major products and services. If you’re employed as a contractor or consultant where the majority of your duties are carried out for a different organization than your official employer, you must complete this section for both organizations.
4. My Job Description – Include in this section the official job description as verified by your employer, externship site, or project manager.
5. Resume– Include your official up to data resume.
Smaple’s One of my friend wrote please see that and write like that…
I need within 2 hours
My Job role Is java Developer and My company Is Equifax.