Please answer the following questions
Why is Python a great starter language?
Historically, one of the first programming languages we learn has been some variant of BASIC. This is no longer the case.
1. Why was BASIC good in the past?
2. Why have we moved to Python?
3. Feature-by-feature, how powerful is BASIC vs. Python?
4. Which language of the two do you feel would be more valuable in your career?
5. If there were another language you would choose as your first, what would it be? Why?
Code Wars: Scripting vs. Programming
6. What are the differences between scripting and programming?
7. Is one harder to learn/apply than the other is?
8. Research what code portability is. Are scripted languages easier/more difficult to port than programming languages? Why?
9. Are there any features or power differences between scripting and programming languages?
10. Based upon your research, can/should scriptarians be considered programmers? Why/why not?
Be sure to cite your research according to the guidelines.