For this assignment, you will create a professional-looking PowerPoint presentation that would assist you in presenting your training session on your chosen aspect of professional communication.
- The presentation is to be your original work and created solely for this course.
- The presentation must have no fewer than 15 slides (not including your title or reference slides).
- Appropriate and relevant images must be used, but they must be used wisely and sparingly; do not put images on every slide.
- Individual slides and the overall design of your presentation must be professional.
- Animation and in-text citations are not required.
- The presentation must be created in Microsoft PowerPoint and uploaded as a .ppt or .pptx file via the assignment link.
- This research project will be completed in 2 steps, and you will earn 2 separate grades. To help put this in perspective, the scenario is that your supervisor has asked you to present a 45–60-minute training session on some aspect of professional communication. You will create this training session in 2 parts listed below. You will pick 1 topic on some aspect of professional communication, research your chosen topic, outline the information you find on your topic, and create a PowerPoint presentation. The first part, the Research Outline, will be submitted in Module/Week 4. The second part, the PowerPoint Presentation, will be submitted in Module/Week 7. See below for further details.