Creative Engagement Project Analysis: 23 Points
The project you submit must be a real artistic expression that you can analyze. This assignment will prepare you to develop your own creative engagement project proposal in week 13 (that you will not execute – only hypothetical).
- Please find a (real) project that involves artistic expression. You may already have a project in mind, or you may search for a project that addresses your social interest. These are some examples of artistic expression projects.
- After you have chosen a project, please analyze the project based on the guidelines posted below:
Describe what the project is about
Explain how your project addresses an important issue of global significance
USE OF ART
Explain how your project uses art to make a positive difference about the issue
Explain how your project engages the issue in a public way
Develop a creative statement describing how the project uses the symbols, images and/or forms of the project to meaningfully engage the people and ideas relevant to the project
- You must submit 2-3 full page proposal for your creative engagement project (no including title page or references).
- Each point must be fully developed
- Format: Double-space, 12’ font, margins 1’, APA style
- Paper must follow the structure below:
Name of Proposal:
Creative Engagement Project Analysis
(2-3 full pages)
- GLOBAL SIGNIFICANCE
- USE OF ART
- PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT
- CREATIVE STATEMENT
- REFERENCES (if necessary)