Title page, running head and reference page
- Topic 1:My Philosophy of Classroom Management (40 points)
(200 – 250 words per bullet point)
Your philosophy of classroom management is the foundation for all the components of the plan that follow. You will write statements that describe your beliefs about children and classroom management. Statements should answer questions such as” What makes a teacher “effective?”
- What is my definition of classroom management?
- How do I want my classroom to look and feel, behaviorally speaking? What aspects of classroom functioning are most important to me?
- What are my main responsibilities in classroom management?
- What are my students’ main responsibilities with regard to behavior and classroom management?
Specific Format for each topic: Write bulleted questions in bold print. Each bullet point indicates a new paragraph. Write the rest of the paragraph in regular print.